Sunday, October 5, 2008

Talibany? Is that WTF Sara Palin said?

Sure enough, Sara Palin in her total command of the English language was exercising her ability to speak with "Joe Six Pack" when she referred to the Taliban as the "Talibany".

Who is she calling "Joe Six Pack"? I'm not sure I agree with being referred to as a term like that. It makes me think she sees it as less than her or elected officials. Is Joe Six pack the same as calling a group of people retards? Fat? Ignorant?

I don't get it?

Would somebody please ask her to explain what my place in society is in relationship to the way purchase my fire water :)

Is the word "firewater" derogatory?

Do you think people who are in the social class of Joe firewater would like the same access to health care and a fair retirement package as people who are elected to congress or drink champagne and wine?

Should we make sure all people have classes and can be identified easily. Wouldn't want somebody to step out of a social class and receive a benefit or something that inst within their class of living and understanding.

No comments: