Thursday, January 24, 2008

Congress woman Nancy Pelosi

Congresswoman!
Regarding the subject of: Congress, Treasury Secretary Announce Deal on Tax Rebates, Business Breaks to Boost Economy

Fuck you people in congress must be so out of touch with reality. $300.00 to a person does nothing. $1200.00 to a family of modest means is nothing. I bet your purse was 1200.00.

You agreed to drop Unemployment extensions and food stamps for $300.00? You must be a fucking idiot! There are no jobs because the very people in congress allowed them to be lobbied away.

Where is the jobs where is the stimulation that real working Americans are going to receive from this. $300.00 is less than a night away with the wife. You people are such losers. I really wonder who is watching out for this country and the people that live in it. It must be a good feeling to be at the top living off of American tax dollars and not wondering where your retirement will come from or your health care or even if your companies check they just gave you will bounce this week?

I keep believing that one group of you politicians is better than the other but how wrong I am. I'm half tempted to move to a foreign country just to avoid the disillusion that my government is for the people.

I wish I had your job for a year, I would pull my balls up and do whats right. Is it any wonder that most politicians are lawyers and that the public doesn't believe in the people tat are elected.

People need jobs that pay the mortgage and with some luck from our businesses will ensure them a retirement that is there. People need their unemployment benefits and health care.

Why should congress have what the people don't?

The kingdom looks good when your the king I suppose.

Sincerely,

************

Write your congress. americanvoices@mail.house.gov

No comments: